No products in the cart.
ALC ALC-AMR300N Wifi Repeater
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
– Wireless Ethernet – Add an Ethernet port where you didnt have one before. The Wi-Fi Repeater includes an Ethernet port to plug in your wired devices and then transmits wirelessly to your router.
– Eliminate Dead Zones – Boost your Wi-Fi signal in the weak areas of your home by adding the Wi-Fi Repeater.
– Plug and Play – The Wi-Fi Repeater simply plugs into an AC outlet for power and quickly connects to your Wi-Fi router with a push of the WPS button.
– 300 Foot Range – The Wi-Fi Repeater has a range of up to 300ft with direct line of sight.
– 2.4GHz Compatible – The Wi-Fi Repeater operates using the 2.4GHz frequency, which is the most common type of Wi-Fi used.
– Secure – The Wi-Fi Repeater Security features WEP, WPA and WPA2, the same type of security used in Wi-Fi routers today.
|Dimensions||3.70 × 3.60 × 3.30 m|